The Lisa Macuja School of Ballet Manila is the only ballet school in the Philippines with direct links to the Russian Ballet Academy of St. Petersburg, Russia. It trains girls and boys in the highest standards of classical ballet, based on the rigorous Russian Vaganova method.
Artistic Director Lisa Macuja-Elizalde and Co-Artistic Director Osias Barroso, with the assistance of internationally and nationally recognized resident and guest teachers, offer superior training with relentless attention to detail.
CLASSICAL BALLET PROGRAMS
Click classes below to view schedule and rates
NON-BALLET SUMMER PROGRAMS
Click to view schedule and rates
- A downpayment of PhP 5,000 is required to confirm enrollment and attend classes.
Balance of tuition fee payable in two (2) equal installments by :
- April 30, 2018
- May 15, 2018
- 5% discount with full payment
- Modes of payment: cash or current dated check
- Early Bird Rate: for sign-ups by 17 March 2018
- Full Payment – additional 5% discount; total discount is 10% off tuition fee
- Installment – 5% discount applicable to tuition fee only
Just Dance 21
May 20, 2018
Participation Fee: PhP 12,000.00
- Recital Fee
- Costume/s used in program (student to keep the costume)
- Four (4) Recital Tickets
- Pictorial: one (1) headshot; one (1) in costume; student to be provided with a high-resolution digital copy of the two (2) shots
- One (1) copy of the edited recital video in DVD format
- One (1) copy of the recital souvenir program
Others: Additional tickets, recital DVDs, and souvenir programs may be purchased.
Tickets PhP 200/each
Recital DVDs PhP 500/each
Recital Souvenir Program PhP 300/each
Recital fee must be paid in full by May 11, 2018
Requirements: Enrollment in any one of the summer programs
Attendance in all rehearsals that are scheduled outside of the regular classes
Download full schedule and rates here: Summer Intensive 2018 Schedule & Rates